Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waterton 2012

Every summer, we go to Waterton- without fail. Its a family tradition. A short hike, spray park, ice cream, family peddle bikes, cameron falls, and red rock canyon.


The short hike, we made it to Blakiston falls. We even took the stroller, it was so nice to be in the fresh mountain air.

Then we took some nice pictures of Mt. Blakiston in the distance. With all the cousins.


Dan ends up carrying both the twins often, I just put them in the stroller... :)


Elena at red rock canyon


Sierra holding up some gold maybe....mmm maybe not.

Maysa looking cute...


Afterward, we had a picnic by the lake, this is our little nephew Oliver that Dan is holding, he is a couple months older than the twins. The twins taught him to walk. Yes they did.


Maggie with Elena Sierra Maysa... and a deer..


We don't go to waterton without taking the rental bikes for a spin. We really had to work hard this time, I don't why, it was harder than I remember, but still lots of fun. The twins were even big enough to hop on!

2 comments:

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

So Sad I had to miss all of that. Looks like you guys had so much fun!

Stewart and Clarissa Foss said...

Well it wasn't quite the same without you and your family and Merriellen and Rob. But we did have fun.

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.