Monday, July 23, 2012

Visiting Grandma McBride

On our way back from Canada we stopped in Colorado to see Grandma McBride. She was so happy to have us and cooked for us and we were so grateful to her.



We went for lots of walks at Grandma's farm because the weather was nice and cool


Maysa just loooooved the miniature goats. She named them Teeko and Peeko.

Until one of them started to eat her skirt....


Uncle Bob is Grandma's brother, he has been living with her for the past 13 or 14 years. He is a fun person, he sure liked to observe the kids playing.

This is my Grandpa McBrides gravesite, you can't really see the writings because of the recent down pour.


Jasper and Grandma, she sure loved the twins. We will miss Grandma McBride, maybe I can convince her to come spend time with us in Arizona next winter....

1 comment:

Stewart and Clarissa Foss said...

I really want to go to Colorado on our next road trip. I'd love to go see Grandma's farm

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.