Travelling to Canada was not as stressful or difficult as I thought it would be. Afterall we took 4 days to get there. First we stopped in Payson, Az so that we could pick up Elena from YWs camp bright and early in the morning. She was able to go to 3 full days of camp at least. The twins travelled very well, I sat beside them for the majority of the time, as long as they were sucking on a bottle or we were doing puppet shows, they were just fine. Maysa was probably more difficult than they were, but with her ipod and dvds, she did ok too. Next year.... we will fly.
I loved watching the twins sleep, they looked so identical it was hilarious.
Eventually they tired of every toy I brought so pill bottles and nail polish seemed to do the trick after 18 hours of driving.
My favorite part of the drive was Montana... and it lasts forever. I am convinced Montana is the most beautiful state in the country...>>>>> well... in the summertime anyway :)
lovely Montana.. I think this picture looks like a painting, but its NOT, its taken from my iphone and I am not a photographer.!
Sierra and Maysa having fun at our first stop in Payson AZ, really enjoying the MUCH cooler weather!
need I say more..
Elena was all ready and packed for YWs camp at least 3 days in advance. She could barely hold up this pack, and she sure had a fun time.
Maysa had to give it a try too, but with Dad holding her up of course.
I think this was the first time we let the boys run around on the grass, they loved it of course. FREEDOM!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment